Our Patriotic Duty, LLC is a grassroots organization which was founded to:
- Help permanently improve the quality of life for veterans living in Northeast Ohio.
- Promote patriotism in our local communities.
- Advocate for pro-veteran legislation at local, state and federal levels.
At Our Patriotic Duty, we strive to positively impact the lives of our veterans and their families by providing them with quality of life improvements, educating their children and advocating for legislation on their behalf.
We accomplish this goal through social events, fundraisers, job assistance, and individual financial support for veterans. Any donation or volunteer is GREATLY appreciated.
We organize fun and career oriented events for veterans, their families and military colleagues in Northeast Ohio and nearby areas. O.P.D. also wants to keep everyone aware of Job/Career Fairs as well as other organizations and events that are related to veterans and active duty soldiers.
O.P.D. supports veterans of all era’s by providing financial, social and emotional well-being through social opportunities, fundraisers, veteran resources, career assistance and personal support. We work every day to make a difference for those that made a difference for this country.
We Assist Veterans in These Ways
- Financial Support — Provide financial assistance to permanently improve the quality of life for Veterans living in northeast Ohio.
- Social and Emotional Well-Being — O.P.D. social events and functions. The Veterans Affairs offers a great range of services for veterans mental and emotional health as well.
- Job Search Assistance — Resumé building, interview skills and techniques, and job search assistance.
- Veteran Career Training — Provide information when available, regarding local training programs to assist unemployed and underemployed veterans.
- Veteran Programs / Resources and Organizations — Provide resources and organizations that can assist veterans in their job search and numerous other aspects of their lives.
Visit O.P.D.'s website today at:
or, you can call: