$150 Fine for Open Container, $100 for Marijuana: In the Courts
This week's roundup of sentences and fines from the Avon Lake Municipal Court.
Editor’s note: The Avon Lake Municipal court hears misdemeanor and traffic cases for Avon, Avon Lake and Sheffield Lake. The following dispositions are public records and do not include court costs. Full details can be found on the Avon Lake Municipal Court website. For more information on this listing, contact Lori.Switaj@patch.com.
- Scott Herrick, Englewood, Avon Lake fined $50 for assured clear distance violation.
- Trudi Kovach, Burton Street, Avon Lake issued a suspended 30 day jail sentence for menacing.
- Carol Ann Stricklan, Lake Road, fined $75 for assured clear distance violation.
- Anthony Vento, Lear Road, Avon Lake fined $150 (suspended) for open container violation.
- Sarah Walsh, Landings Way, Avon Lake fined $75 for assured clear distance violation.
- Sergio Zuniga, Redwood Boulevard fined $75 for assured clear distance violation.
- Paul Brown, Elyria fined $100 and license suspended for 6 months for possession of marijuana and physical control violation.
- Raymond Erker, James Circle fined $150 for animal at large.
- Benjamin Stoyka, Churchill Drive, fined $66 for speeding.
- Nicolas Wilcox, Lake Drive, Avon fined $50 for driving under suspension.
- Danielle Ziegler, Birch Lane, Avon fined $150 for driving an unsafe vehicle.
- Roberts Woods, East 39th, Lorain fined $66 for speeding and $778 for an excessive weight violation.
- Jeffrey Marlowe, Mills Road, Avon sentences to 30 days in jail for possession of drug abuse instruments.