Attempted Assault Gets Man 10 Days in Jail
This week's roundup of fines and sentences from the Avon Lake Municipal Court.
Editor’s note: The Avon Lake Municipal court hears misdemeanor and traffic cases for Avon, Avon Lake and Sheffield Village. The following dispositions are public records. Full details can be found on the Avon Lake Municipal Court website.Contact Lori.Switaj@patch.com with questions on this article.
- Brian Davis, Drummond Avenue, Avon Lake fined $250 and sentenced to 10 days in jail for attempted assault.
- Joey Wiseman, Water Street, Elyria, bound over to Lorain County Court of Common Pleas to answer to charges of aggravated trafficking, possession of drugs, possession of a controlled substance, possession of criminal tools, possession of drug paraphernalia, operating a vehicle which under the influence and speeding.
- Clyde Dennis, Wellesley Circle, Avon Lake fined $66 for turn/stop signal violation.
- Craig Esper, Shakespeare Lane, Avon fined $500, sentenced to 3 days jail and license suspended for 6 months for operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
- Krystle Henry, Breck Court, North Ridgeville sentenced to 2 days jail for petty theft.
- Devon Johnson, 4th Street, Sandusky fined $150 for failure to display license and $75 for assured clear distance.
- Thomas Kelly, Ridgewood Avenue, Ashtabula fined $150 for speeding.
- Elizabeth Korgman, Cypress Drive, North Olmsted fined $50 for speeding.
- Steven Mclaughlin, Barkwood Drive, Sheffield fined $100 for possession of criminal tools.
- Patrick Munroe, Avon Belden Road, Avon Lake fined $250 and license suspended for six month for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Ashley Ross, Oberlin Road, Oberlin sentenced to 12 days jail for theft and possession of drug abuse instruments.
- Donald Staats, Lansing Avenue, Cleveland fined $150 for driving under suspension and $50 for fictitional plates.
- John Barnes, Harvey Parkway, Avon Lake fined $91 for speeding.
- Kinan ljoudi, Renwood Avenue, Avon fined $41 for expired registration.
- Jenna Hunger, Huntington Woods Parkway, Bay Village filed $66 for speeding.