Avon-Avon Lake Patch is pleased to announce the launch of Main Street U, a free, two-hour event designed to teach business owners how to improve their connection to the community online.
Business owners can learn about how to take better advantage of social media tools such as Facebook and Twitter, with mini-workshops delivered by Patch staffers, community bloggers and social media experts on how to use Patch and add your own content to the online conversation.
Seating is limited. RSVP by filling out the form posted above to attend Main Street U, to be held 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 8 at the Avon Lake Public Library.
Partnering with Patch for this event is business marketing expert Joe Archacki, the president and founder at Mainstreet Growth. Don’t miss this must-attend event.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Man OD’s on Heroin, Friends Drop Him off at Clinic: Blotters
- Two Injured in 4 Car Crash in Avon that Closed SR 83
- Discovering Childhood Joy, Meditating With Snakes, Eating Chicken Feet: Happiness Plunge Update
- Avon, Avon Lake Residents' Recycling Options Expand
- 5 Avon Student-Athletes Make College Sports Committments