Avon Woman Will Face Felony Charges for Identiy Theft, Forgery
This weeks's roundup of fines and sentences from the Avon Lake Municipal Court.
Editor’s note: The Avon Lake Municipal court hears misdemeanor and traffic cases for Avon, Avon Lake and Sheffield Village. The following dispositions are public records and do not include court costs. Full details can be found on the Avon Lake Municipal Court website. For more information on this listing, contact Lori.Switaj@patch.com.
- Carol Denney, Carleen Avenue, Avon bound over to the Lorain County Court of Common pleas to answer to charges of taking identity, theft, forgery and misuse of a credit card.
- Deborah Coombs, Moore Road, Avon Lake fined $150 for exterior appearance of building violation., $150 for structural soundness and repair violation (2 counts). $100 of each fine was waived.
- Joseph Marflak, Inwood Boulevard, Avon Lake issued a suspended jail sentence for obstruction of official business.
- Danny Starcher, French Creed Rd., Sheffield, bound over to the Lorain County Court of Common Pleas for felonious assault and operating a vehicle under the influence.
- Theresia Lutz, N. Sandy Lane, Avon fined $500, three days jail and license suspended for six month for operating a vehicle under the influence.
- Brent Reszler, Mull Avenue, Avon Lake fined $100 for disorderly conduct.
- Tyler Rosmarin, Canterbury Road, Avon Lake fined $500, three days jail and license suspended for six month for operating a vehicle under the influence.
- Nathan Wilcox, Lake Drive, Avon sentenced to two days prison for petty theft.
- John Ballerini, Gable Lane, Avon Lake fined $66 for speeding.
- Collin Ruth, Lakewood Drive, Avon Lake fined $41 for expired plate.