Bad Turn, Bad Temper Gets Avon Man $250 in Fines
This week's roundup of fines and sentences in the Avon Lake Municipal Court.
Editor’s note: The Avon Lake Municipal court hears misdemeanor and traffic cases for Avon, Avon Lake and Sheffield Village. The following dispositions are public records. Full details can be found on the Avon Lake Municipal Court website.
- Jacob Hodgson, Julia Avenue, Avon fined $150 for disorderly conduct and $100 for improper turn.
- Jerry Ponsky, Moore Road, Avon fined $50 for fictional plate.
- Diane Scarpelli, Avon Belden Road, Avon Lake fined $35 for failure to yield.
- Richard Schleicher, Burton Street, Avon Lake fined $50 for non-compliance (insurance).
- Michael Corcino, Elyria Avenue, Lorain fiend $150 for non-compliance and $100 for traffic control device.
- Anthony Klier, Karen Drive, Avon Lake bound over to Lorain County Court of Common Pleas to answer to charges of burglary and vandalism.
- Joseph O’Donnell, Long Avenue, Lorain fined $750, 10 days jail and license suspended for one year for operating a vehicle while under the influence.
- Blake Sopko, Avon Belden Road, Avon Lake bound over to Lorain County Court of Common Pleas to answer to charges of burglary, vandalism, breaking and entering and grand theft auto.
- Cory Tino, Lake Road, Avon Lake sentenced to 10 days jail for misusing a credit card, receiving stolen property and $75 for speeding.
- Alex Digiandomenico, Moorewood Drive, Avon Lake, fined $68 for defective headlights.
- Judith Benedict, Beachwood Avenue, Avon Lake fined $66 for stop sign violation.
- Christopher Berry, Inwood Boulevard, Avon Lake, fined $66 for excessive weight on street.