Chainsaws, Kitties and Hiking: Five Things
No football? No problem. Here's some stuff to do.
- A little song, a little dance, a little blood splatter on your pants. Check out a musical theater take on the horror genre with The Texas Chainsaw Musical! at the new Blank Canvas Theatre in Cleveland.
- Want more culture? Go see The Fantasticks at TrueNorth Cultural Arts in Sheffield Village, or See Rock City at Clague Playhouse in Westlake.
- Have my Love-A-Stray cat adoption videos got you thinking about adding a furbaby to your family? Come out and meet some of Love-A-Stray's cats, maybe even some you've seen here on Patch, at the group's adoption events Saturday and Sunday at PetSmart in Great Northern Plaza in North Olmsted.
- Thinking about building a new home? Bennett Builders will host an open house of its new Lewiston model at the Ventenas development off Lear Road in Avon Lake.
- If cabin fever is getting to you, get out for a Polar Bear Ramble at the Lorain County MetroParks Sandy Ridge Reservation in North Ridgeville at 1 p.m. on Sunday. The four-mile hike will be on- and off-trail. There will be prizes and a campfire at the finish.