Drunk and Disorderly: Fines, Sentences in this Weeks Courts
See who got fined and who got time in this week's fines and misdemeanors.
Editor’s note: The Avon Lake Municipal court hears misdemeanor and traffic cases for Avon, Avon Lake and Sheffield Village. The following dispositions are public records and do not include court costs. Full details can be found on the Avon Lake Municipal Court website. For more information on this listing, contact Lori.Switaj@patch.com.
- Terri Lovett, Redwood Boulevard, Avon Lake fined $150 for disorderly conduct/intoxication.
- Seth Nagel, Long Road, Avon suspended sentence for receiving stolen property, theft and possession of criminal tools.
- Jamie Randolf, Tomahawk Drive, Avon Lake fined $100 for failure to yield to the right of way.
- Sam Gaut, Holly Lane, Avon fined $66 for speeding.
- Karie Schleicher, Electric Boulevard, Avon Lake suspended sentence for attempt/controlled substance.
- Brian Spike, Augusta Way, Avon fined $100 for driving unsafe vehicle.
- Christopher Ginebaugh, Burton Street, Avon Lake fined $200 for disorderly conduct/persisting and $100 for disorderly conduct/intoxication.
- Craig Kleve Jr., Crestwood Drive, Avon Lake fined $150 for disorderly conduct/intoxication
- Thomas Vinci, Duff Drive, Avon Lake fined $66 for speeding.
- Debra Baumbick, Vinewood Oval, Avon Lake fined $66 for speeding.
- Caitlin Bayus, Wheaton Drive, Avon fined $150 for driving under suspension.