Failure to Stop for a School Bus? That’s a $250 Fine
This week's roundup of fines and sentences from the Avon Lake Municipal Court.
Editor’s note: The Avon Lake Municipal court hears misdemeanor and traffic cases for Avon, Avon Lake and Sheffield Lake. The following dispositions are public records and do not include court costs. Full details can be found on the Avon Lake Municipal Court website. For more information on this listing, contact Lori.Switaj@patch.com.
- James Baker, Trinity Court, Avon fined $250 for failure to stop for a stopped school bus and issued a 30-day suspended sentence for obstructing official business.
- Randy Battistoni, Emory Drive Avon fined $25 for violation of park rules
- Michael Keshishian, Belle Road, Avon fined $150 and license suspended for six months for possession of drug paraphernalia and fined $150 for reckless operation.
- Richard McCune, Dellwood Avenue, Avon Lake fined $75 for reasonable control.
- Jeffrey Dalton, S. Poit Drive, Avon Lake fined $150 for speeding.
- John Sheridan, Miller Road, Avon Lake fined $100 for open container violation.
- Christian Trifu, Curtis Drive, Avon Lake fined $66 for speeding.
- Cory Frank, Regency Court, Avon Lake fined $250 for driving under suspension.
- Karen Parker, Forest Boulevard fined $75 for speeding.
- Alexander Azzarello, Monaco Place, Avon Lake issued a 30-day suspended jail sentence for menacing.
- Lauren Barnum, Kinzel Road, Avon fined $100 for assured clear distance violation and $150 for driving under suspension/restricted license.
- Michael Dupras, Heatherwood Avenue, Avon fiend $66 for speeding.