Growing Your Own Pot? That's Going to Land You in Jail
This week's roundup of Avon Lake Municipal Court fines and sentences.
Editor’s note: The Avon Lake Municipal court hears misdemeanor and traffic cases for Avon, Avon Lake and Sheffield Village. The following dispositions are public records. Full details can be found on the Avon Lake Municipal Court website.Contact Lori.Switaj@patch.com with questions on this article.
- Ian Johnson, Hermann, Avon Lake fined $150 for possession of marijuana, 90 days in jail for tampering with records, criminal simulation (defrauding), possession of criminal tools, possession of drug paraphernalia and manufacturing drug (growing marijuana) and license suspended for 6 month for possession of drugs.
- Gregory Osborn, Bonnieview, Lakewood fined $350 and sentenced to three days jail for physical control and $150 for reckless operation.
- Thera Parks, Lear Road, Avon Lake fined $66 for speeding.
- Ervin Goodwin. W. 22nd St., Lorain sentenced to 3 days jail for theft.
- Megan Harvan, Berkeley, Sheffield Village fined $250 and sentenced to 3 days jail for assault.
- Carrie Neff, E. 33rd Street, Lorain sentenced to 3 days jail for theft.
- Keyanna Shepherd, Woodland Avenue, Cleveland sentenced to 7 days jail for petty theft.
- Dana Smith, Olivet Drive, Elyria fined $250, suspended 10 day jail sentence for petty theft.
- Robert Williams, Thema Drive, Sheffield Lake fined $500, sentenced to 10 days jail and license suspended for 3 years for operating a vehicle while under the influence.
- Steven Zuby, Berkshire Road, Avon Lake fined $150 for driving with a restricted license.
- Rosina Amata, Creekview Lane, Avon fiend $375, sentenced to 3 days in jail and license suspended for one year for operating a vehicle while under the influence.
- Dylan Gerboc, Canterbury Road, Avon Lake 180 suspended sentence for attempt to commit a drug abuse offense.
- Joshua Meade, Waterside Drive, Avon Lake sentenced to 3 days in jail for possession of drugs.
- Andrew Miller, Church Street, Avon suspended jail sentence (30 days) for disorderly conduct.
- Terry Chigas, Lake Drive, Avon sentenced to 1 day jail for disorderly conduct.
- Sarah Collier, Leeward Court, Avon lake fined $66 for speeding.