We've got 5 local ideas to help spice up your Valentine's Day.
- Are you a bouquet-giving kind of Valentine’s Day guy? In Avon Lake, may we suggest Sissons Flowers & Gifts, one of the city’s oldest flower business? Or think about stopping at the Visions of Valentine floral show at the Miller Nature Preserve in Avon to keep a spring in your step.
- If you’re thinking about a romantic nights out (or if the budget only allows for a quick sub or pizza), check out our restaurant listings.
- Looking to keep it close? Present that someone special with a pair of tickets to "Oliver the Musical." Presale tickets are only $10 and make a perfect pre or post Valentine’s weekend outing.
- What’s more romantic than sharing a glass of wine? Get to the Valentine's Weekend Wine Tasting on Saturday night at the Knights of Columbus. Tickets are $25 each.
- Are you lovebirds just starting out? Or lovebirds who are now empty nesters? You won’t want to miss some ideas for making your nest nice at the Great Big Home & Garden Expo at the I-X Center. The show runs through Feb. 12.