In the Courts: Reckless Op, Drunk Driving and More
Fines and sentences from Avon Lake Municipal Court.
Editor’s note: The Avon Lake Municipal court hears misdemeanor and traffic cases for Avon, Avon Lake and Sheffield Village. The following dispositions are public records and do not include court costs. Full details can be found on the Avon Lake Municipal Court website. For more information on this listing, contact Lori.Switaj@patch.com.
- Michael Monschein, Moorewood Avenue, fined $66 for speeding.
- Elaine Axara, Crestwood, Avon Lake fined $41 for speeding.
- Christina Donovan, Jaycox Road, Avon Lake issued a suspended 10-day sentence for disorderly conduct.
- Anthony Klier, Karen Drive, Avon Lake fined $150 for driving under suspension.
- Joel Timmons, Lake Road, Avon Lake fined $150 and license suspended for one year for reckless operation.
- Chase Wheeler, James Circle, Avon Lake fined $66 for stop sign violation
- Raymond Blalock, Brookfield Road, Avon Lake fined $50 for driving under suspension.
- Danny Broadway, Electric Boulevard, Avon Lake issued 30 hours of community service for disorderly conduct.
- Louis Ferrato, Cambridge Circle, Avon Lake fined $250 and license suspended for one year for reckless operation.
- Dorian Roberts, Moore Road, Avon Lake fined $150 for financial responsibility (insurance) violation.
- Ballou, Bounty Way, Avon Lake issued a 90 day suspended sentence for violation of a temporary restraining order.
- Amy Corcoran Robbins, Haverford Place, Avon fined $375, three days jail and license suspended for six months for operating a vehicle while under the influence.