Joseph Resovsky's status read, "I'm so happy somebody shot up all those little (expletive). Viva la School Shootings!!!!" WKYC reports. Resovsky is 20.
Resovsky, who lives in Medina, said he was trying to make a point, but that point could get him a $1,000 fine and 30 days in jail.
In another incident, 33-year-old Virginia man Christopher Johnson wrote "High Powered Rifle" on a wood plank and walked into Sandy Hook Elementary in Shenandoah County, VA, News Channel 5 reports.
The man was detained and no one was hurt, Channel 5 reports.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Man OD’s on Heroin, Friends Drop Him off at Clinic: Blotters
- Discovering Childhood Joy, Meditating With Snakes, Eating Chicken Feet: Happiness Plunge Update
- Two Injured in 4 Car Crash in Avon that Closed SR 83
- Avon, Avon Lake Residents' Recycling Options Expand
- 5 Avon Student-Athletes Make College Sports Committments