Week of May 9 – 15
This week on ALC-TV, Finer with Age discusses financial elder abuse and pet ownership; how to enjoy a healthy, nurturing relationship with a pet.
Dan Bucci speaks about his plan to bring businesses to Avon Lake at the Rotary Meeting that took place on April 24, 2012.
More Plain Talk About Drinking Water answers questions about water quality, water treatment and distribution, bottled water, home filtration, conservation, tastes and odors, and more on this week’s installment of The Water Series presented by ALMU.
Carol Murphy speaks with Ted Forthofer of Moves Made Easy about how to make moving and downsizing less stressful on Leading the Way Home.
Jared Rudduck introduces us to K-9 Ady the newest member of the Avon Lake Police Department on Jan & Jean: On The Scene.
Public Access Program Schedule
- 12 a.m.; 8 a.m.; 4 p.m. Sunday Service of Lakeshore United Methodist Church
- 1 a.m.; 9 a.m.; 5 p.m. St. Joseph Catholic Church Sunday Mass
- 3 a.m.; 11 a.m.; 7 p.m. Leading the Way Home, presented by Carol Murphy”
- 4 a.m.; noon; 8 p.m. Jan & Jean: On the Scene, with Jan Van Wagner & Jean Sekulic
- 5:30 a.m.; 1:30 p.m.; 9:30 p.m. Out & About, with Barb & Andre, the Video Storytellers
Government Access Program Schedule
- 1 a.m./p.m.; 7 a.m./p.m. Avon Lake City Council Collective Committee Meeting followed by a Special Council Meeting – May 7, 2012
- 3:30 a.m./p.m.; 9:30 a.m./p.m. Finer with Age, Produced by the Ohio Department of Aging
- 4 a.m./p.m.; 10 a.m./p.m. The Water Series, presented by the Avon Lake Municipal Utilities
- 5 a.m./p.m.; 11 a.m./p.m. Rotary Meeting of April 24, 2012
Avon Lake Community Television is on the web. Look for your favorite government access shows at avonlake.pegcentral.com.
ALC-TV is a community based television station. Programming is generated by Avon Lake residents. If you would like to produce a program, it is necessary to schedule a minimum of two weeks in advance. If you have any questions or comments, please call 440-933-7677. Avon Lake Community Television is now available on Time Warner Cable channels 12 & 97 and W.O.W. Cable channels 21 and 22.
Avon Lake Community Television is now available on Time Warner Cable channels 12 & 97 and W.O.W. Cable channels 21 & 22.