Scoop the Poop or Pay a Fine
This week's roundup of fines and sentences from Avon Lake Municipal Court.
Editor’s note: The Avon Lake Municipal court hears misdemeanor and traffic cases for Avon, Avon Lake and Sheffield Village. The following dispositions are public records. Records can be found on the Avon Lake Municipal Court website.Contact Lori.Switaj@patch.com with questions on this article.
- Dennis Bohach, Windmill Way Avon fined $25 for animal defecation (issued by the Lorain County Metro Parks).
- Doug Carpenter, Roberts Street, Sheffield Lake bound over to Lorain County Court of Common Pleas to answer to charges of complicity/theft and complicity/robbery.
- Adam Fellows, W. 152nd Street, Cleveland fined $150 for driving without a valid license.
- Richard Hebebrand, Hawthorne, Elyria guilty of disorderly conduct.
- Tafari Jeffrey, Elyria Avenue Lorain bound over to Lorain County Court of Common Pleas to answer to charges of aggravated trafficking, possession of drugs and driving and unsafe vehicle.
- Kyle Kadow, Inwood Boulevard, Avon Lake bound over to Lorain County Court of Common Pleas to answer to charges of robbery and petty theft.
- Christine Nelson, Moore Road, Avon Lake found guilty of attempted possession of drugs.
- Roy Rashke, Meister Road, Lorain fined $150 for driving under suspension.
- Cheryle Snyder, Brookfield Road, Avon Lake fined $66 for speeding.
- Belinda Trainer, Foster Avenue, Elyria fined $150 for driving under suspension.
- Charles Bryan, Independence Drive, Lorain fined $66 for speeding.
- Dylan Jack Hazzard, E. 30th Street, Lorain fined $41 for failure to display.
- Anthony Stross, Hunters Train, Avon fined $41 for expired plate.