Is Dellwood Road in Avon Lake the scariest street in the area? Take a drive down the street and you'll see some of the area's spookiest decordations. Coffins, life-sized vampires, ghouls, headstones and decapitated bodies (heads nearby...) adorn the fronts of houses (we didn't check backyards or basements).
Uncle Mikey's Haunt at 365 Dellwood is well-known for its annual compilation of haunted decorations, including animation and talking haunts. Then head south on Dellwood past Canterbury and visit 379 Dellwood, another extravently decked out house on the left.
We're looking to add other houses' decorations in Avon and Avon Lake, from subtle to scary. We'll feature some of the best Halloween decorations now through Halloween. So upload your photos of your best scary work and don't forget to add your Halloween events to our calendar. We'll keep adding on as we fall toward Halloween.
Upcoming Halloween events:
- Teen Pumpkin Carving: Tis the Season
- Redwood Elementary School Pumpkin Festival (Oct. 20)
- Trunk or Treat! Oct. 31 Calvary Baptist Church
- Learwood Square 24th Annual Safe Trick-or-Treat (Oct. 27)
- Enter to Win Patch’s Best Halloween Costume in America Contest
- Your Guide to Zombie Walks and Haunted Houses in Northeast Ohio
- French Creek Family YMCA Halloween Community Event
- Your Guide to Non-Traditional Trick-or-Treating
- Halloween Celebration at Crocker Park (Oct. 27)
- Your Guide to Fall Festivals: Apple Cider and Pumpkin Patches in Northeast Ohio
- Your Guide to Corn Mazes: Have Fun Getting Lost in Northeast Ohio
- Trick-or-Treat Night Set for Oct. 31 in Avon and Avon Lake