Summer Market, Crushers Games on Weekend Agenda
Fill your weekend with fun
- Looking for a cheap night out? Tonight's last-minute Lake Erie Crushers' 7:05 p.m. home game against the former London Rippers has $1 admission and a happy hour from 6 to 7 p.m. featuring $1 fountain drinks and draft beers.
- Another fun Friday night option is the 7th Annual Summer Market at Veterans' Memorial Park. Enjoy shopping for gifts, jewelry and home decor. Treats include lemonade, kettle corn, and goodies from are restaurants including Sweet Basil, Fahrenheit and Sweet Melissa.
- Check out the classic children's story, The Secret Garden, on stage at TrueNorth Cultural Arts in Sheffield Village. Show times are 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 3 p.m. Sunday.
- Enjoy a day of golf while helping dogs at Putting For Paws Sunday at Sweetbriar Golf Course. The event benefits Love-A-Stray's dog division.
- Want more Crushers fun? Go to Sunday's tailgate at 2 p.m. outside All Pro Freight Stadium. The Crushers Booster Club will have tents for shade. There will be cornhole games, sidewalk chalk, and other fun. And maybe some of the players will show up!