What's on Avon Lake Cable the week of Nov. 14 – 20, 2012
This week on ALC-TV, ALMU presents The Water Series with this installment Top Consumer Questions About Drinking Water. This show sets out to test and improve consumers’ knowledge of drinking water with timely information, humor, and compelling statistics. An informed public and customer service response team are two of utility’s most important assets.
Judge Darrell Bilancini presides over the Avon Lake Municipal Court on Nov. 6, 2012.
On Jan & Jean: On the Scene, Mary Crehore, Director of the Avon Lake Public Library, talks about the restoration project of historical art work at the library, currently on display in the McMahon room. Barb and Andre visit with John McMahon at Cedar Valley during Out & About.
Public Access Program Schedule
12 a.m.; 8 a.m.; 4 p.m. Sunday Service of Lakeshore United Methodist Church
- 1 a.m.; 9 a.m.; 5 p.m. St. Joseph Catholic Church Sunday Mass
- 4 a.m.; 12 p.m.; 8 p.m. Jan & Jean: On the Scene with Jan Van Wagner & Jean Sekulic
- 5:30 a.m.; 1:30 p.m.; 9:30 p.m. Out & About with Barb & Andre, the Video Storytellers
- The Avon Lake United Church of Christ broadcasts its service live on Sunday mornings at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
Government Access Program Schedule
- 1 a.m./ p.m.; 7 a.m./ p.m. Rescheduled Avon Lake City Council Meeting – Nov. 14, 2012
- 3:30 a.m./ p.m.; 9:30 a.m./ p.m. Public Hearing on Rezoning – Nov. 12, 2012
- 4 a.m./ p.m.; 10 a.m./ p.m. The Water Series presented by the Avon Lake Municipal Utilities
- 5 a.m./ p.m.; 11 a.m./ p.m. Avon Lake Municipal Court – Nov. 6, 2012
ALC-TV is a community based television station. Programming is generated by Avon Lake residents. If you would like to produce a program, it is necessary to schedule a minimum of two weeks in advance. Contact 440-933-7677 with questions and comments.
Avon Lake Community Television is now available on Time Warner Cable channels 12 and 97 and W.O.W. Cable channels 21 and 22. It is also on the Web at avonlake.pegcentral.com