Trying to Reach Your Council Person? Forget City Hall, Call Them at Home
A glitch is preventing council members to access voicemail. Here's their home numbers.
Earlier this year, problems with CenturyTel prevented city employees from making long distance calls.
At the time, Avon Lake Mayor K.C. Zuber said the glitch was technical and no major problems resulted from the problem.
Now city council members are unable to access their voicemail, meaning if a concerned citizen left a message concerning a problem at the City Hall voicemails, those messages weren't getting through.
Council woman Jennifer Fenderbosch asked fellow members to share their home phone numbers with the public so the public can reach them until the problem is solved.
Councilman Larry Meiners said he prefers constituents call his home anyway.
Here they are:
- Ward 1: Tim Rush: 440-933-0859
- Ward 2: Jennifer Fenderbosch: 440-933-4644
- Ward 3:Larry Meiners: 440-933-6629
- Ward 4: David Kos: 440-930-7737
- Councilman at Large Dan Bucci: 440-930-0069
- Councilman at Large Martin O'Donnell: 440-933-7310
- Councilman at Large Greg Zilka: 440-930-4120