Week of Feb. 27 – March 5, 2013
Public Access Program Schedule
- 12 a.m.; 8 a.m.; 4 p.m. Sunday Service of Lakeshore United Methodist Church
- 1 a.m.; 9 a.m.; 5 p.m. St. Joseph Catholic Church Sunday Mass
- 3 a.m.; 11 a.m.; 7 p.m. Leading the Way Home presented by Carol Murphy
- 4 a.m.; 12 p.m.; 8 p.m. Jan & Jean: On the Scene with Jan Van Wagner & Jean Sekulic
- 5:30 a.m.; 1:30 p.m.; 9:30 p.m. Out & About with Barb & Andre, the Video Storytellers
The Avon Lake United Church of Christ broadcasts its service live on Sunday mornings at 9 a.m. & 11 a.m.
Government Access Program Schedule
- 1 a.m./p.m.; 7 a.m./p.m. Avon Lake City Council Meeting – Feb. 25, 2013
- 3:30 a.m./p.m.; 9:30 a.m./p.m. Report from Washington with Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur
- 4 a.m./p.m.; 10 a.m./p.m. The Water Series presented by the Avon Lake Municipal Utilities
- 5 a.m./p.m.; 11 a.m./p.m. Ward I Meeting – February 20, 2013
This week on ALC-TV, the first of a series of meetings, the Ward I Meeting, held at Learwood Middle School on Feb 20, 2013 will air.
Mayor Greg Zilka, along with the city’s department heads, discuss issues and answer questions from the members Ward I.
ALMU presents The Water Series with this installment The Story of Drinking Water. Kids will learn facts about water on our planet, water treatment in ancient times to the present, water resources and conservation, and much more.
United States Congresswoman, Marcy Kaptur speaks with Avon Lake City Councilman, Dave Kos about the President’s State of the Union Address and how some these policy changes will affect Avon Lake on Report from Washington. Barb and Andre visit El Palmar on Out & About.
During Jan & Jean: On the Scene, Jan talks with Jeff Ellis, from Jeff Ellis International Karate Centers, about the 3rd Annual Child Safe Community Day Fair, to be held on March 10, and about bullying, and what kids can do about it. Cory Dennis, General Manager of Lawn Tech, talks with Carol about lawn care on Leading the Way Home.