Watch a Garden Grow and More on Cable
Water quality, library events on this week's Avon Lake Cable
What's on Avon Lake Community Television the week of Sept. 5 – 11, 2012
This week on ALC-TV, ALMU presents The Water Series with this installment, Plain Talk About Drinking Water. This program will answer questions about water quality, water treatment and distribution, bottled water, home filtration, conservation, tastes and odors, and more.
Watch the story of the Avon Lake Community Garden, from humble beginnings to a thriving green space on A Community Grows.
Gerry Vogel and Jill Ralston discuss the upcoming events for the month of September in this edition of Check this Out.
During Out & About, Barb and Andre visit the Olmsted Falls Heritage Days.
Professional organizer, Andrea Sharb, demonstrates how to successfully pack for a ten-day trip in just a carry-on in this episode of Indelible Impression.
Jan and Jean talk with Amy Nixon, a wedding planner with Amy Nixon Events, on Jan & Jean: On the Scene.
Public Access Program Schedule
- 12 a.m.; 8 a.m.; 4 p.m. Sunday Service of Lakeshore United Methodist Church
- 1 a.m.; 9 a.m.; 5 p.m. St. Joseph Catholic Church Sunday Mass
- 3 a.m.; 11 a.m.; 7 p.m. Indelible Impressions with Traci McBride
- 4 a.m.; 12 p.m.; 8 p.m. Jan & Jean: On the Scene with Jan Van Wagner & Jean Sekulic
- 5:30 a.m.; 1:30p.m.; 9:30p.m. Out & About with Barb & Andre, the Video Storytellers
- 6 a.m.; 2 p.m.; 10 p.m. Check This Out produced by the Avon Lake Public Library
The Avon Lake United Church of Christ broadcasts its service live on Sunday mornings at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
Government Access Program Schedule
- 1 a.m./p.m. 7 a.m./ p.m. A Community Grows – Avon Lake Community Garden
- 4 a.m./p.m. 10 a.m./ p.m. The Water Series presented by the Avon Lake Municipal Utilities
Avon Lake Community Television is now on the web. Look for your favorite government & public access shows at avonlake.pegcentral.com.
Avon Lake Community Television is now available on Time Warner Cable channels 12 and 97 and W.O.W. Cable channels 21 and 22.
ALC-TV is a community based television station. Programming is generated by Avon Lake residents. If you would like to produce a program, it is necessary to schedule a minimum of two weeks in advance. If you have any questions or comments for us, please call at 440-933-7677.