Week of Sept. 26 – Oct. 2, 2012
This week on ALC-TV, Photographer Dave Dibbell stops by to talk about the Avon Lake deer on Jan & Jean: On the Scene.
Barb and Andre visit Seven Mile Isle in part 2 of this two part series on Out & About.
ALMU presents The Water Series with this installment The Story of Drinking Water. Kids will learn facts about water on our planet, water treatment in ancient times to the present, water resources and conservation, and much more.
During the Environmental Issues Series, Avon Lake Engineering Department Manager, Joe Reitz, discusses Household Hazardous Wastes, Storm Water, and how this affects you, or rather, how you affect it. Special emphasis is given to the importance of properly disposing of common household wastes.
Public Access Program Schedule
- 12 a.m.; 8 a.m.; 4 p.m. Sunday Service of Lakeshore United Methodist Church
- 1 a.m.; 9 a.m.; 5 p.m. St. Joseph Catholic Church Sunday Mass
- 4 a.m.; 12 p.m.; 8 p.m. Jan & Jean: On the Scene with Jan Van Wagner & Jean Sekulic
- 5:30 a.m.; 1:30 p.m.; 9:30 p.m. Out & About with Barb & Andre, the Video Storytellers
The Avon Lake United Church of Christ broadcasts its service live on Sunday mornings at 9 a.m. & 11 a.m.
Government Access Program Schedule
- 1 a.m./a.m./p.m.p.m.; 7 a.m./p.m. Avon Lake City Council Meeting – September 24, 2012
- 4 a.m./p.m.; 10 a.m./p.m. The Water Series presented by the Avon Lake Municipal Utilities
- 5 a.m./p.m.; 11 a.m./p.m. Environmental Issues Series – Household Hazardous Waste, Storm Water and You.
Avon Lake Community Television is now on the web. Look for your favorite government and public access shows at avonlake.pegcentral.com.
ALC-TV is a community based television station. Programming is generated by Avon Lake residents. If you would like to produce a program, it is necessary to schedule with us a minimum of two weeks in advance.