On July 28, Avon police received a call from Two Bucks that a woman tried to assault the manager. The woman left the restaurant and police found her a short time later running out in front of cars. Police noted the woman was highly intoxicated and transported her to a hospital.
Also in the blotters…
Summer got out of hand recently, when a lifeguard at Devonshire Meadow’s pool reported 15 chairs, 2 table, 2 end tables two umbrellas and one rock had been thrown into the pool.
The building had been locked the night before and was still locked when a supervisor arrived. The only damage noted was a hairline crack to the glass of one of the end tables.
See More on Patch
- Child Taught to Steal, K9 Teased, Man Attempting to Bail Friend Arrested: Best of the Blotter
- Creative Con Wants Free Beer: Best of the Blotter
- Late Nite Munchies: Man at Taco Bell Drive Thru Reportedly Drunk
- The FBI Really Doesn’t Want Avon Man’s Money: Blotters
- Spit Flies at Walmart; Death Threats Over iPod: Best of the Blotter
Most Popular articles
- Man OD’s on Heroin, Friends Drop Him off at Clinic: Blotters
- Discovering Childhood Joy, Meditating With Snakes, Eating Chicken Feet: Happiness Plunge Update
- Avon, Avon Lake Residents' Recycling Options Expand
- Historic Plaque Added to Lakeshore Cemetery, Burial Site of George Washington's Bodyguard
- 5 Avon Student-Athletes Make College Sports Committments