Invite a friend
Blood Pressure Screening
Staff from St. John Medical Center will be at the Old Firehouse Community Center every third Tuesday of the month to administer blood pressure screenings. Registration is not necessary.
More About Avon Lake Old Firehouse Community Center
The Avon Lake Old Firehouse Community Center is a firehouse that has been converted into a community center. It features a game room with Foosball, pool, air hockey, television and an electric piano. It also has a meeting room, an atrium and a room with hardwood floors available for dancing and other activities. The facility is available for rent for various events. Call for more information.
Other events here
- Tae Kwon Do Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- LifeShare Blood Drive Weekly on Saturdays, 8:30 am–1:00 pm
- Senior Exercise Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Ladies for Healthy Living Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Thursday Morning Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 11:15 am–1:00 pm