Invite a friend
Joanne Opava leads this reiki program every third Monday of the month. Learn the Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation.
More About Avon Lake Old Firehouse Community Center
The Avon Lake Old Firehouse Community Center is a firehouse that has been converted into a community center. It features a game room with Foosball, pool, air hockey, television and an electric piano. It also has a meeting room, an atrium and a room with hardwood floors available for dancing and other activities. The facility is available for rent for various events. Call for more information.
Other events here
- Senior Exercise Weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Tae Kwon Do Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 pm–7:30 pm
- Ladies for Healthy Living Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Thursday Morning Yoga Weekly on Thursdays, 11:15 am–1:00 pm
- LifeShare Blood Drive Weekly on Saturdays, 8:30 am–1:00 pm