Join us for the 7th Annual Summer Market! Held right on the shores of Lake Erie in Avon Lake at Veterans Memorial Park (Route 83 and Lake Road)in Avon Lake, Ohio this unique event draws thousands of visitors each year.
The Summer Market is a unique festival with a vintage and beachy vibe featuring:
- Garden, shabby, and cottage goods
- Architectural salvage and vintage design
- Charming painted furniture
- Vintage and whimsical jewelry
- Locally grown fresh produce
- Sweet treats
- Beachy home accessories
- Garden decorative iron
- Fun and foofy fabric artists
- Kettle corn and fresh squeezed lemonade
Be sure to visit the Summer Market raffle highlighting our artists in the Lake House!
Schedule of Events
- July 27, 2012 - 5 to 9 pm
Enjoy the sunset, have dinner, and listen to live music by BRENT KIRBY.
- July 28, 2012 - 9 am to 4 pm
Enjoy live music by KELLY WRIGHT, sunshine, and yummy cupcakes!
Lunch & Dinner
- Sweet Melissa www.s-melissa.com
- Sweet Basil www.sweetbasilpizza.com
- Fahrenheit www.fahrenheittremont.com
Hosted by Erin Stack & Kristen Weeden