ALC-TV Week of Aug. 15 – 21 schedule
This week on ALC-TV, Keiu Pham-Gray, owner of Bead Q jewelry, shares the entries for the Beads for Success contest, the winners of which will be auctioned off at a Gala to raise money for the charity Dress for Success, during Indelible Impression.
It’s a visit and some clowning around by Daffy Dill on Jan & Jean: On the Scene. They discuss clowning, its history, and what it really takes to be one.
On Out & About, Barb and Andre revisit Cedar Valley. Cheryl and Ron Stevens, from the band Bad Neighbors, stop by to discuss their band, and play a little something. Also, Hazel performs with them, during The Hazel Chapman Show.
On Aug. 5, The Patriots Community Band performed a variety of Patriotic, musical, and classic songs at Miller Road Park for the Concerts in the Park series.
ALMU presents The Water Series, with this episode, Our Water Cycle. This video will take you on the wild ride of the earth’s water cycle, to learn about water vapor, rain and snow, oceans, and much more. Judge Darrell Bilancini presides over another exciting installment of the from Aug. 2, 2012.
ALC-TV is a community based television station. Programming is generated by Avon Lake residents. If you would like to produce a program, it is necessary to schedule with us a minimum of two weeks in advance. If you have any questions or comments for us, please give us a call at 440-933-7677. As always, we hope you're enjoying what you see on Avon Lake Community Television. Thanks for watching, and have a great week!
Public Access Program Schedule
- 12 a.m.; 8 a.m.; 4 p.m. Sunday Service of Church
- 1 a.m.; 9 a.m.; 5 p.m. Sunday Mass
- 3 a.m.; 11 a.m.; 7 p.m. Indelible Impression with Traci McBride
- 4 a.m.; noon; 8 p.m. Jan & Jean: On the Scene with Jan Van Wagner & Jean Sekulic
- 5:30 a.m.; 1:30 p.m.; 9:30 p.m. Out & About with Barb & Andre, the Video Storytellers
- 6 a.m.; 2 p.m.; 10 p.m. The Hazel Chapman Show
The broadcasts its service live on Sunday mornings at 10 a.m.
Government Access Program Schedule
- 1 a.m./ p.m.; 7 a.m./ p.m. Concerts in the Park presented by the Avon Lake Parks & Recreation Department
- 4 a.m./ p.m.; 10 a.m./ p.m. The Water Series presented by the
- 5 a.m./ p.m.; 11 a.m./ p.m. Avon Lake Municipal Court - August 2, 2012
Avon Lake Community Television is now on the web. look for your favorite government and public access shows at avonlake.pegcentral.com.
Avon Lake Community Television is now available on Time Warner Cable channels 12 & 97 and W.O.W. Cable channels 21 & 22.