- Looking for a cheap night out? Tonight's last-minute 7:05 p.m. has $1 admission and a happy hour from 6 to 7 p.m. featuring $1 fountain drinks and draft beers.
- Another fun Friday night option is the at . Enjoy shopping for gifts, jewelry and home decor. Treats include lemonade, kettle corn, and goodies from are restaurants including Sweet Basil, Fahrenheit and Sweet Melissa.
- Check out the classic children's story, , on stage at TrueNorth Cultural Arts in Sheffield Village. Show times are 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, and 3 p.m. Sunday.
- Enjoy a day of golf while helping dogs at Sunday at . The event benefits Love-A-Stray's dog division.
- Want more Crushers fun? Go to at 2 p.m. outside . The Crushers Booster Club will have tents for shade. There will be cornhole games, sidewalk chalk, and other fun. And maybe some of the players will show up!
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something