Last week in Avon and Avon Lake saw a variety of news, from a recovered safe stolen from a newly opened business to the ribbon cutting at the newest Goodwill store. Click on the headlines for more on each story.
- : June 14 grand opening includes ribbon-cutting ceremony.
- : Safe was stolen following a May 29 break in. Cleveland man with long criminal history suspected in case.
- : Rado, Dietsche promoted at June 11 ceremony.
- : Last year more than 1,000 people participated; event returns on July 4.
- : Water in pool not affected; situation remedied.
- : Archaic law abolished; company expands and adds 17 jobs.