- A cherished Lorain County fall tradition is back! The is Sunday in downtown Vermilion. Enjoy an old-fashioned parade emceed by Dick Goddard, shopping, entertainment, food, caterpiller races, and Goddard's winter forecast. He'd better not predict that this winter will be as bad as last winter.
- Need some warmer clothes for the kids, but don't want to break the piggy bank? Check out the on Saturday at for some sweet bargains on gently-used clothes, as well as toys, furniture and other kinderstuff.
- The weather's going to be glorious this weekend. So get out of the house and have some fall fun outside. There are hayrides and a corn maze at , and fall festivals at and .
- A will be dedicated at noon Sunday at the . The public is invited to attend the ceremony.
- If you're bored with your exercise videos, try something new on Saturday. is hosting a class in, a mix of Indian folk dance and Bollywood.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something