- A cherished Lorain County fall tradition is back! The is Sunday in downtown Vermilion. Enjoy an old-fashioned parade emceed by Dick Goddard, shopping, entertainment, food, caterpiller races, and Goddard's winter forecast. He'd better not predict that this winter will be as bad as last winter.
- Need some warmer clothes for the kids, but don't want to break the piggy bank? Check out the on Saturday at for some sweet bargains on gently-used clothes, as well as toys, furniture and other kinderstuff.
- The weather's going to be glorious this weekend. So get out of the house and have some fall fun outside. There are hayrides and a corn maze at , and fall festivals at and .
- A will be dedicated at noon Sunday at the . The public is invited to attend the ceremony.
- If you're bored with your exercise videos, try something new on Saturday. is hosting a class in, a mix of Indian folk dance and Bollywood.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something