Editor’s note: The Avon Lake Municipal court hears misdemeanor and traffic cases for Avon, Avon Lake and Sheffield Lake. The following dispositions are public records and do not include court costs. Full details can be found on the Avon Lake Municipal Court website. For more information on this listing, contact Lori.Switaj@patch.com.
- John Minor, Titus Hill Lane, Avon Lake fined $250 and suspended sentence for aggravated menacing and suspended sentence for criminal damaging.
- Cory Chalk, Lake Road, Avon Lake fined $66 for speeding.
- Monica Hinds, Montague Avenue, Avon sentenced to three days in jail, fined $500 and license suspended for six months for operating a vehicle under the influence.
- Nicole Hanshaw, Cypress East, Avon sentenced to four days jail for domestic violence.
- Alexandra Russo, Nantucket Drive, Avon Lake fined $100 for failure to ield to an emergency vehicle.
- Kimberly Ward, Lake Road, Avon Lake fined $250 for menacing.
- Joni Werling, Vinewood, Avon Lake fined $100 for no operator's license and $100 for reckless operation.
- Janet Wright, Clifton Way, Avon fined $500 and three days in jail for reckless operation, $50 for a headlight violation and $30 for passenger seat belt violation.
- Ariel Word, Englewood Drive, Avon Lake fined $250 for disorderly conduct/intoxication.