Editor’s note: The Avon Lake Municipal court hears misdemeanor and traffic cases for Avon, Avon Lake and Sheffield Lake. The following dispositions are public records and do not include court costs. Full details can be found on the Avon Lake Municipal Court website.
- Michael Najpaver, Clifton Boulevard fined $250 for non-compliance of financial responsibility (insurance).
- Courtney Smarr, Brownell Avenue, Lorain fined $150 for non-compliance of financial responsibility (insurance) and $30 for no child restraint.
- David Vorell, East Drive, Sheffield Lake fined $500, 3 days jail and license suspended for one year for driving under the influence.
- Joseph Escalera, East Avenue, Elyria fined $150 for lack of valid license.
- Bryan Hanna, Lorie Boulevard, Avon fined $500, three days jail and license suspended for six months for operating a vehicle under the influence.
- Breana Schmidt, Detroit Road, Avon suspended jail sentence for disorderly conduct.
- Brian Shebestak, Elizabeth Drive, Avon fined $500, 3 days jail and license suspended for 6 months for operating a vehicle while under the influence.
- Francisco Velazquez, College Park Drive, Elyria fined $250 for menacing.