Four Avon and two Avon Lake homes in foreclosure are up for sheriff's sales this week, according to the Lorain County Sheriff's website. Sheriff's Sales are each Wednesday when scheduled. Starting time is 10:15 a.m. at the County Administration building, fourth floor, 226 Middle Ave. in Elyria.
This week’s sales are on Wednesday, Dec. 19
- 31651 Avon Road, Avon, appraised value $111,000; minimum bid $74,000
- 39406 Evergreen Drive, Avon, appraised value $330,000; minimum bid $220,000.
- 3035 Nagle, Avon, appraised value $171,000; minimum bid $114,000.
- 3257 Potterstone Way, Avon, appraised value $450,000; minimum bid $300,000.
- 126 Beachwood Avenue, Avon Lake, appraised value $84,000; minimum bid $56,000
- 146 Drummond St., Avon Lake, appraised value $99,000; minimum bid $66,000.
For more information about Lorain County foreclosure sales, click here.