Week of October 24 – 30, 2012
This week on ALC-TV, ALMU presents The Water Series with this installment Inside the Weather. Viewers of all ages will be stimulated with fascinating facts about hurricanes and tornados, droughts and floods, and the hottest, coldest, wettest and driest places on earth.
George Allan, a concerned Avon Lake citizen, discusses and explains the levy during the Avon Lake Schools Levy Information Meeting held on Oct. 13, 2012 at the Avon Lake Public Library.
On Jan & Jean: On the Scene, Terry Wyrock, with Save the Woods, talks with Jan about the petition circulating to add a restroom in Belle Road Park for the Kopf Family Reservation.
Barb and Andre go on a Ghost Walk at the Marshall Inn on Out & About.
Jan talks with Lorain County Commissioner Candidates Mike Musto and Phil Van Treuren, as they explain what the county commissioner does, and what they would do if elected during County Commissioner Candidates.
Public Access Program Schedule
- 12 a.m.; 8 a.m.; 4 p.m. Sunday Service of Lakeshore United Methodist Church
- 1 a.m.; 9 a.m.; 5 p.m. St. Joseph Catholic Church Sunday Mass
- 3 a.m.; 11 a.m.; 7 p.m. Avon Lake Schools Levy Information Meeting
- 4 a.m.; 12 p.m.; 8 p.m. Jan & Jean: On the Scene with Jan Van Wagner & Jean Sekulic
- 5:30 a.m.; 1:30 p.m.; 9:30 p.m. Out & About with Barb & Andre, the Video Storytellers
- 7 a.m.; 3 p.m.; 11 p.m. County Commissioner Candidates – hosted by Jan Van Wagner
- The Avon Lake United Church of Christ broadcasts its service live on Sunday mornings at 9 AM & 11 AM)
Government Access Program Schedule
- 1 a.m./p.m.; 7 a.m./p.m. Avon Lake City Council Meeting – October 22, 2012
- 4 a.m./p.m.; 10 a.m./p.m. The Water Series presented by the Avon Lake Municipal Utilities
Avon Lake Community Television is now on the Web. Look Government & Public Access shows At avonlake.pegcentral.com.
Avon Lake Community Television is now available on Time Warner Cable channels 12 & 97 and W.O.W. Cable channels 21 & 22.
ALC-TV is a community based television station. Programming is generated by Avon Lake residents. If you would like to produce a program, it is necessary to schedule a minimum of two weeks in advance. If you have any questions or comments call 440-933-7677.