Week of Nov. 28 – Dec. 4, 2012
This week on ALC-TV, Helping People … For a Lifetime provides an overview of the Lorain County Board of Developmental Disabilities, more commonly known as Murray Ridge Center.
ALMU presents The Water Series with this installment Top Consumer Questions about Cryptosporidium. This show answers questions about water quality, water treatment and distribution, bottled water, home filtration, conservation, tastes and odors and more.
Gerry Vogel and Jill Ralston are back again to discuss library events and happenings in this episode of Check This Out. During Jan & Jean: On the Scene, Joe Smith, from North Coast Taxidermy, stops by to discuss the taxidermy process, and his love of acting and theater.
Barb and Andre visit with Bette Lou Higgins as she presents Battle Scars: Stories of the Civil War on Out & About.
Public Access Program Schedule
- MIdnight; 8 a.m.; 4 p.m. Sunday Service of Lakeshore United Methodist Church
- 1 a.m.; 9 a.m.; 5 p.m. St. Joseph Catholic Church Sunday Mass
- 4 a.m.; 12 p.m.; 8 p.m. Jan & Jean: On the Scene with Jan Van Wagner & Jean Sekulic
- 5:30 a.m.; 1:30 p.m.; 9:30 p.m. Out & About with Barb & Andre, the Video Storytellers
- 6 a.m.; 2 p.m.; 10 p.m. Check This Out, produced by the Avon Lake Public Library
- The Avon Lake United Church of Christ broadcasts its service live on Sunday mornings at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m.
Government Access Program Schedule
- 1 a.m./p.m.; 7 a.m./p.m. Avon Lake City Council Meeting – Nov. 26, 2012
- 3:30 a.m./p.m.; 9:30 a.m./p.m. Helping People … For a Lifetime Overview of Murray Ridge Center
- 4 a.m./p.m.; 10 a.m./p.m. The Water Series presented by the Avon Lake Municipal Utilities
Avon Lake Community Television is on the web. Look for your favorite government access shows at avonlake.pegcentral.com.
ALC-TV is a community based television station. Programming is generated by Avon Lake residents. If you would like to produce a program, it is necessary to schedule a minimum of two weeks in advance. If you have any questions or comments, please call 440-933-7677.
Avon Lake Community Television is now available on Time Warner Cable channels 12 and 97 and W.O.W. Cable channels 21 and 22.