The VFW OH Post 7035's Ladies Auxiliary continued with their annual tradition of honoring those lost on Sept. 11, 2001.
The photo was taken in front of the Post on Mills Road in Avon. The Ladies Auxiliary President is Laura Andrews
About the VFW
The Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) is a non-profit organization dedicated to fostering camaraderie among veterans in local communities. The organization was originally founded in 1898 following the Spanish-American War and has since grown to include more than 3 million members. Local members participate in community outreach programs and assist veterans and their families.