It’s Duct Tape Festival weekend. From the opening moments on Friday, June 15 at 4 p.m. through Sunday, Avon Heritage Duct Tape festival coordinators have made sure the event is packed with events, music and of course the Duct Tape Parade.
The Parade kicks off Saturday at 10 a.m. from , 37545 Detroit Rd. and ends at the festival grounds at 3701 Historically, the parade has featured elaborate floats featuring—what else—creative uses for Duct Tape.
Friday night includes a performance by former American Idol Contestant Bo Bice at 9 p.m. and Wayne’s World Band earlier, at 6 p.m.
On Saturday, meet parade Grand Marshal Outback Ray and enjoy the music of AC/DC tribute band Thunderstruck.
FRIDAY June 15 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- 4 p.m. - Joy Unspeakable the Living Statue - Throughout grounds
- 4 p.m. - Nashville Recording Artist Simba Jordan - Beer Tent
- 5 p.m. - Magic of Bobby Maverick - Main Stage
- 6 p.m. - Wayne's World Band - Main Stage
- 9 p.m. - Bo Bice - Former American Idol Contestent - Main Stage
SATURDAY June 16 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. (Parade at 10 a.m.)
- 10 a.m. - Parade - From Avon High School to Festival grounds
- 11:30 - Kids Fun and Games - Main Stage
- Noon - Parade Grand Marshal Outback Ray - Animal Meet & Greet - Main Stage area
- 1:30 - T And Rich Dueling Pianos - Beer Tent
- 4:30 - Magic of Bobby Maverick - Main Stage
- 5 p.m. - Vincent Ruby Trio Acoustic - Beer Tent
- 8 p.m. - Thunderstruck AC/DC tribute - Main Stage
SUNDAY June 17: open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 11:30 a.m. - Avon Dance and Martial Arts - Main Stage
- 12:30 - The Roadhouse Band - Main Stage
- 3 p.m. - Paul Pope and Phil James - Beer Tent
Times subject to change