Avon Cafe opened on March 1, 2011. Located in the Old Williams House, at the corner of French Creek and Detroit roads, Avon Cafe serves coffee, tea, lattes and other specialty coffee drinks, as well as sandwiches, wraps, desserts, breakfast, soups and hot dogs. Ask for information regarding private parties.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 8:30pm; Sat, Sun, 8am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: March 1, 2011
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Coffee, sandwiches.
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 7
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: No