Retired Cleveland Browns football player Al "Bubba" Baker and his wife, Sabrina, own Bubba's Q and serve up a variety of mouth-watering Southen barbecue dishes for lunch and dinner in a relaxed and casual atmosphere. Specialty dishes include Bubba Q's baby back ribs, beef bourbon short ribs, southern fried chicken, burgers, beef brisket and a variety of starters such as Kickin' Chicken Rolls, Hockey Mozzarella Sticks and All-Pro Nachos. Salad, soup and dessert selections are available. If you are hosting a large crowd, ask about the catering services.
- Hours: Tue, Wed, Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm; Mon, open for private parties. Catering: daily.
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: bubbasqdining.com/menus/dine-in/
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Barbecue
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun