Fitch's Farm Market is family owned and operated. It is located on Route 83, two miles south of I-90. This market is open spring, summer and fall. Homegrown fruits, vegetables and herbs are sold here. Items are offered by season. Some pre-packaged food goods are available for purchase. Patrons also have the option to pick their own vegetables.
- Hours: Spring, summer and fall: Mon - Fri, 9:20am - 7pm; Sat, 9:30am - 5pm; Sun, 11:30am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Firewood: No
- Ice: No
- Propane: No