Fratello's Restaurant was established in 1992 by brothers Craig and Ron Heldorfer. White linen tablecloths lend an air of elegance to an otherwise unpretentious site. Photographs taken by Ron while visiting Italy adorn the walls. A very large and varied wine list is maintained. Every Tuesday evening, 10 percent of all dine-in food sales go to a different local charity in the area. Reservations accepted for parties of five or more. Free Wi-Fi.
- Hours: Lunch: Tue - Fri, 11:30am - 2pm. Dinner: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 5pm - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramped curb at front entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: 4webdesign.net/branches/fratello/files/DinnerMenu.pdf
- Specialties: Italian cuisine
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual