Good Samaritan is a nursing and rehabilitation center. Nurses are available twenty-four hours a day to tend to the needs of patients. The facility provides wound care and physical rehabilitation six days a week. For sufferers of Alzheimer’s and dementia, Good Samaritan offers stimulating activities that keep patients active both in mind and body.
- Fax: 440-937-5955
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Services: Occupational therapy, On-site medical staff, Physical therapy
- Features: Game room, On-site activities
- Services: Traction, Wound care
- Specialties: Geriatric, Orthopedic