Holly Hill Farm in Avon Lake is an equestrian facility specializing in English Hunt Seat Riding and Showing. There are 34 acres of wooded and open riding trails, a large outdoor limestone arena with jumping area, indoor arena with superb arena footing, sand arena, 4 turn out paddocks, comfortable boarding facilities, a heated observation room, newly finished tackroom and lockers, and a talented group of horses for schooling and leasing. Select from a variety of lessons and horses to meet your needs, skill level and personal riding goals for anyone from a beginner to advanced rider.
- Hours: Hours vary by season.
- Founding Date: 1970
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Ride facilities: Jump course, Ring, Trail
- Services: Group rides, Horse shows, Lessons, Pony rides
- Discipline clinics for: Cross-country, Dressage, Eventing, Jumping
- Levels: Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate