Holy Trinity Church
Drag box to select area
The Holy Trinity Churchwas founded by three Bavarian families who arrived in Ohio in 1833 and settled in the woods of what would become Avon. After more than 50 years on Jaycox Road, the current church was built starting in 1900 and opened in 1902. Masses are held daily.
33601 Detroit Rd, Avon, OH 44011
- Fax: 440-937-0745
- Accessibility Details: Ground level entry
- Accessibility Details: Ramps, bathrooms.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Hours: Sat, 5:00pm; Sun, 7:30am; 9:00am; 10:30am; noon; Mon - Tue, Thu - Fri, 8:00am; Wed, 7:00pm.
- Accessible: yes