Holy Trinity Church
The Holy Trinity Church was founded by three Bavarian families who arrived in Ohio in 1833 and settled in the woods of what would become Avon. After more than 50 years on Jaycox Road, the current church was built starting in 1900 and opened in 1902. Masses are held daily.
- Fax: 440-937-0745
- Hours: Sat, 5:00pm; Sun, 7:30am; 9:00am; 10:30am; noon; Mon - Tue, Thu - Fri, 8:00am; Wed, noon.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps, bathrooms.
- Founding Date: 1833
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Catholic
- Congregation size: 1,900
- Services: Choir/music programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes