Inwood Park is a public neighborhood park located just north of Redwood Boulevard. The area features a volleyball court, playground, basketball court and picnic area. The park also has a water fountain and bike rack.
- Hours: Daily, Sunrise - Sunset.
- Handicap Accessible: The ground is flat.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Features: Benches, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Area: 5.5 acres
- Features: Fountain, Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables