Las Cazuelas Mexican Restaurant is the place to go for delicious, authentic Mexican dining, take-out and catering services. The menu includes a variety of Mexican fare including chiles rellenos, enchiladas, fajitas, burritos and flautas. Customers can choose these in individual platters or combinations and the restaurant also features a wide variety of Mexican, domestic and imported beers. In addition to beers, they have a few different kinds of tasty, cold margaritas to choose from. Finally, they also offer a kid's menu for those under 10 and have large outdoor patio seating.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10:30pm; Sun, 11am - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burritos, enchiladas, fajitas, tacos, quesadillas, soft drinks, beer, wine, maragaritas
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-Mex, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual