Pizza Hut, founded in 1958, is America's first national pizza chain. Today its menu has expanded to include pasta dishes and salads. This location features a drive-through pizza pick-up window.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, pasta, wings, sandwiches, salads, soft drinks, desserts
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.pizzahut.com/Pizza.aspx
- Specialties: Stuffed-crust pizza, Thin 'n Crispy pizza
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night