Charming neighborhood coffee shop celebrating 10 years of operation in September 2010. Formerly a drive-thru bank, Rio Cafe captures a great sense of community with their indoor "library" setting offering newspaper, magazine and book selections in dining area with both traditional table/chair and comfy padded leather chair seating. Large flat-screen televisions provide customers with top national and local news. Outdoor patio offers seating at 5 umbrella tables. Convenient drive-thru window for in-a-hurry customers. USA Today vending machine at entrance.
- Fax: 440-930-7202
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 9pm; Sat, 7am - 6pm; Sun, 8am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Flat Parking Lot/Sidewalk and Drivethru service
- Founding Date: Sep 01 2001
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, Espresso, Latte, Cappuccino, Frappaccino, Smoothies and custom roasted beans.Gourmet sandwiches & Paninis, Fresh Soups, Fresh Salads and a selection of baked goods available.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.coffeeatrio.com
- Specialties: Coffee drinks and coffee beans, Sandwiches and Salads all Freshly prepared on Site. Our own recipes, and fresh soups daily. Coffee Roasted twice weekly We feature a DRivethru, and we deliver
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The Schools, and therefore the families that are drawn to this community. We live here also, and enjoy living here.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Our homemade chicken salad, tuna salad, mango chicken wrap, our huge Grinder sandwiches. The Best Coffee and Beans in Avon Lake or anywhere.
- If this community were a roast, what would it be?: Standing Rib Roast, down to earth, but always good!