The Winking Lizard is located on Detroit Road near the Westlake border. This chain has 13 unique locations and Avon's is no exception. Perhaps best known for ribs and wings, the menu also offers burgers, chicken, salads and pasta. A pleasant outdoor patio and private party room are available.
The Winking Lizard has an extensive beer list. Customers have the option of joining the World Tour of Beers in which participants have one year to drink all one hundred beers on the list. Upon completion, finishers earn a coveted jacket vest and invitation to a members-only party. Throughout the year, members receive invitations to special trips, tastings and golf outings.
- Hours: Kitchen: Mon - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 12am; Sun, 12pm - 9pm. Bar: Mon - Thu, 11am - 12am; Fri, Sat, 11am - 1am; Sun, 12pm - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking available
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2005
- ATM: No
- Cover charge: No
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: Happy hour, Outdoor seating, Private parties, Private room
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Jukebox
- Beer Types: Cask, Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew